There are numerous reasons why a business owner may decide to rent a van instead of buying one. The first and the foremost reason is the cost factor. Several businesses are under a degree of economic tension and need to find the best possible deal for their fleet. Buying a van either using a loan facility or cash upfront can be a big financial outlay. By renting a van you could be able to minimize those expenses.
For you to lease a van, you will have to search for a contract hire firm. Given below are 7 tips that will assist you in doing that:
1) Make sure to search around for the best deal. There’s huge competition in this market, so take benefit of it. See who charges minimum for the best possible van and which of them require for the lowest deposits.
2) Be mindful about what type of van you are looking for as well as what you’ll be using it for. Renting a van can be cheaper as compared to buying a van, however there’s hardly in any sense in buying a van if you are not making full use of it. Instead you may wish to hire the van as and when you need it.
3) Having recognised the right van you’ll want to see what features come as usual and which of them would increase cost to the rent contract. For example you may wish to use a third party insurance.
4) Know what length of hire will suit you the best. If you would like to change your vehicle on a regular basis, a shorter rental will be wise. See which company provides the best deal for such length of rental, the longer you hire a car the bigger discount you will get.
5) Sometimes, there are mileage caps in van leasing agreements. So ensure that you know what the cap will be in advance as well as the additional charges involved in doing additional mileage.
6) Ensure that there’s no charge for delivery as well as collection of the vehicle.
7) Make sure you know what type of extras will be offered by the lease firm. Do they provide servicing at a discounted rate? Is roadside recovery of van included in your contract? Will they pay for the road tax?
By following the tips given above, you will have a worry free experience when searching for a leased van which will suit all your requirements.